“Beautiful view- poor food”

Fleetwood's on Front St
Reserve with OpenTable
Fleetwood's on Front St is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 292 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$26 - US$65
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful views , poor food, waiter was a salesperson who kept trying to up-charge.food had no flavor but again- view was beautiful!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,158)

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We visited and had dinner on the rooftop after a sunset cruise with Sea Monkey charters (fantastic - highly recommend!). We read nothing but outstanding reviews about it, and they were all right. The atmosphere, service and food were terrific. We had oysters on the half shell and a shrimp cocktail for appetizers, followed by a Filet and Mongchong for entrees. All were perfectly cooked and delicious. The Morrison Gallery downstairs is a must see - so much music history on display (and for sale). Would visit here again for sure.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We have had many friends and family tell use about fleetwoods and knew that this was a stop on our honeymoon dinner list. So impressed with the food and our server Mathew. There was an amazing sunset ceremony and tiki torch lighting so I recccomed makinging reservations around 530!

1  Thank Kayla F
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This was recommended by several as the one of the best in the area, we would agree and were secretly hoping that the owner Mick Fleetwood might pop in as he does two or three times a month when not touring. The food was great for the amount of people they serve for! A very packed two floors of diners. Great service.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

It's hard to get past Fleetwood's amazing location! Notable is a large rooftop dining area and bar located directly across from the harbor area of Lahaina. On the second floor (one below the rooftop) there's a large inside dining and bar area including a stage with live music. The overall vibe at Fleetwood's is hip, fun, a place to see and be seen.

The menu is excellent with lots of seafood and other options. I ordered the seafood linguini with a caesars salad. While waiting for my meal to arrive I enjoyed an excellent local draft beer - one of many that Fleetwood's offers.

I thought my meal was only average+ while I was expecting extraordinary. The linguini was too oily for me though the salad was excellent. Even with that said - I'd highly recommend Fleetwood's and will definitely return.

NOTE: Fleetwood's is very popular and reservations are a must. Parking in Lahaina is always an issue and you need to plan ahead and figure on a walk from your car to the restaurant.