Aston Kaanapali Shores
US$466
US$439
US$388
  • Pool
Royal Lahaina Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$474
US$376
US$456
US$411
US$1,402
US$1,351
  • Beachfront
Kaanapali Beach Hotel(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$264
getaroom.com
Aina Nalu(Lahaina)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,698 results
All reviewsthe beach club restaurantfull kitchengrocery storealoha suitegarden poolocean viewamenity feewasher and dryerstrip mallbedroom condoon site restaurantjava jazzparking feetennis courtsper daybeautiful groundsfitness center
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great place between Lahaina and Kapaula. Love being in the pool then jumping into the ocean just a few yards away. Best Place to watch sunsets. Aston is Hawaiian owned so a much more authentic experience vs staying at the Hyatts or Marriotts.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Surfdawg01
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This was our second time to stay at Kaanapali Shores. We loved it so much on our first visit to Maui, that we decided to stay here once again! We were not disappointed! We stayed in a two bedroom, two bathroom oceanview villa. It was beautiful and very functional as well. We actually liked our villa this time even better than last time! Beautiful kitchen with granite countertops. We cooked quite a bit to avoid some of the high prices in Maui and found it was fun. We tried lots of local fruits and even made and enjoyed some very nice meals. The beach is wonderful, as well as the two pools and hot tubs. The staff was friendly and always very helpful! If we are ever fortunate enough to return to Maui, we will stay here again!

Room Tip: By going in October, you avoid a lot of people. The pools were never crowded!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Vicky3851
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This is our first time to stay at this property. It is on the spectacular beach. The Beach Club Restaurant has excellent food, seafood lovers try the grilled seafood entree and any one of the traditional Hawaiian deserts. they have some wonderful mixed drinks that you will not find in other bars. The rooms are spacious and clean. The large palms in the center of the property attract a large number of wonderful birds to roost at night and they make a wonderful clatter at sundown when they arrive and sunrise when they leave for the day. The hotel has a traditional sunset ceremony every night and of course that sunset it something you just can't take for granted. They have two swimming pools and two spas on the property and lots of activities from traditional island dancers to local artists who come on property to sell their art. The kitchens are large and well appointed and the bathrooms are all updated. Parking is abundant. You can walk to some great restaurants across the street or down the road. The Times grocery store is conveniently located across the street as well. I have had a relaxing, romantic and memorable vacation here. While there is lots to see and do in Maui, it is a pleasant place to just hang out for the day, starting with breakfast on the lanai.

Room Tip: Your location will depend on the size of the room. Try to get an upper floor with an ocean view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cporter187
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I stayed at the Kaanapali Shores in Maui and was excited for my stay as it was my first time travelling somewhere tropical with my daughter. I was truly disappointed by my stay there. Some days the house keeping was not in to tidy my room. It stated on a sign that towels on the floor indicate that we want them changed however I'd come home and the towels remained unreplaced and on the floor and the bed was unmade. On the first night I found two ants which I quickly brushed off. However on the next day, after a dinner out with family and friends I stepped into the bathroom and ants were crawling all over the counter. My husband and I were disgusted. My baby was sleeping and we were forced to wake her and transfer all of our belongings to another room. They stated we could also have our existing room sprayed by the housekeeping staff so that we can remain there. After returning home from vacation, to my dismay the ants were all over my daughter's car seat as well and now I have to worry about them in my house. I will never return to this hotel. On top of the hotel rate, you additionally have to pay parking fees and a fee to access their amenities. For that price, I expect not to stay in an ant infested room. They are also in the middle of construction which I was unaware of at the time of booking, and definitely something to consider if you're travelling to Maui with a baby.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank Alleria143
2BFair, Manager at Aston Kaanapali Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2013

We're sorry to read of that these visitors didn't enjoy their stay.

While we certainly want to share an apology for their having found some ants within the kitchen of their unit, we also want to share that Kaanapali Shores takes part in a quarterly pest control program, the service for which is provided by a professional, nationally recognized pest control company. Even with such a proactive program in place, it is simply impossible to completely eliminate pests in a tropical environment such as ours. The abundance of tropical flora, combined with our climate, cause the occasional presence of pests even in the 4 and 5-star resorts here.

We will be looking into why housekeeping didn't complete their service within this unit during the guests' stay (asthe guests claim). When this kind of thing is reported, normally it is because a "Do Not Disturb" card was inadvertantly left on the door. This may have been such a case. Our room attendants are trained to remove towels that are left on the floor and exchange them with fresh towels. We will look into why this allegedly did not happen.

We trust these folks were otherwise able to enjoy the beauty and hospitality that Maui has to offer and hope they will return to experience what is more typically a very positive vacation experience at Kaanapali Shores.

Mahalo.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

My husband and I stayed for the 3rd year in a row at Aston Kaanapali Shores. Since we knew which area of the resort we wanted to stay in, the staff was very accommodating by informing us that we weren't able to stay in the room requested as the lanais were being renovated. We did stay in the same wing but got to stay on the penthouse floor. Naturally, that was even better! We decided to go to Kauai next year for a break.....or not! My husband is thinking maybe we should just return again next year. So maybe..... :)

Room Tip: Garden view does give some ocean views as well, at least it does on the 4th floor overlooking the restaurant.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple