My wife and I spent five and half days here as part of a first time to Hawaii trip celebrating our 25th anniversary. This is without a doubt the nicest hotel we have ever been to. The staff is simply fabulous. From check-in to check-out all were extremely friendly and eager to please, really. We stayed in a one bedroom suite. The first one was on the second floor overlooking the courtyard but it had a wireless internet issue. I called the front desk and they connected me with their provider who identified the problem as the modem. When the tech support person suggested I unplug it to reboot I discovered that it wasn't plugged in and with all the other devices using the available outlets behind the TV no others were available. I called the front deck and told them we needed a power strip. Within minutes someone was there with one. Unfortunately even after plugging in the modem there was still an issue. When I again called to report the problem the young lady asked if we'd like another room. We decided to move to another room which was a good decision.
The second room was on the fifth floor with a clear view of the beautiful courtyard garden, the ocean and Molikia. Our suite included a complete kitchen with granite counter tops, large living room, balcony with chaise lounge, table and chairs, washer and dryer, and a king size bed. It was like our own one bedroom condo on Maui. The room, lobby, pool, grounds and restaurant were all extremely clean and meticulously maintained. Like others have said, it also has a great beach with unobstructed sunset views. Since I was still on Eastern time I would get up before sunrise and go to the beach for a beautiful view of the Moon over the ocean.Outstanding! I hated to have to leave. Yes the birds are loud but it was all part of the charm. If we return to Maui I wouldn't stay anywhere else. Finally, the Expedia concierge, Pili, did an outstanding job booking five tours for us. He is an absolutely charming man that gave us all the ins and outs and invaluable advice. I would highly recommend him if you're planning any tour packages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront on Kaanapali Beach, this magnificent condominium resort combines spacious, well-appointed suites with hotel-caliber services. Enjoy the beauty of expanse ocean views and direct access to the beach. Amenities include complete kitchens, WiFi, onsite cultural programs, an activities desk for off-site arrangements, and a year-round kids program, Camp Kaanapali. This self-contained property boasts 2 swimming pools, a beachfront restaurant and bar, fitness center and spa featuring an indoor/outdoor massage service. All of these great amenities and services combined with an exceptional guest service staff make for an unforgettable vacation and the experience of true Aloha Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Kaanapali Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores Condominiums
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Condos
- Maui Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Hotel
- Resortquest Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Kaanapali Shores Resort
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Maui/Lahaina