tThis was our seocond trip to Maui and this year we stayed at the Ashton Kaanapali shores, right next door to where we stayed last year - at the Kaanapali Beach Club.
The resort is nice and beautifully lanscaped. It offers a full sized kitchen, with all the appliances. We asked for a blender and it was brought to our room immediately. The bedroom was adequate sized - not as large as we are normally used at other places, but clean and comfortable.
The only complaint we had was that the bathroom was located right opposite the door into the unit. So you had to be VERY CAREFUL to make sure the door was shut when you were using the bathroom. There was no exhaust fan or window, so it could get a bit steamy and hot in there, when showering. The vanity was small but there was plenty of extra storage in the linen cabinet in the bathroom.All the necessary supplies - toiletries, hairdryer, wall mounted makeup mirror, were included. There was a small lanai off the living room - with a table for 2 and lounge chair. Made it nice for eating small meals and relaxing and enjoying the view.We didn't learn til the 3rd day that the covered parking garage was for ALL the guests - we had been advised to park in the lot out front. But as many of the days were rainy and windy, once we used the covered parking - it was very nice and there was always lost of spots to park in.
All in all - I would probably stay at this resort again - they and it met all of our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront on Kaanapali Beach, this magnificent condominium resort combines spacious, well-appointed suites with hotel-caliber services. Enjoy the beauty of expanse ocean views and direct access to the beach. Amenities include complete kitchens, WiFi, onsite cultural programs, an activities desk for off-site arrangements, and a year-round kids program, Camp Kaanapali. This self-contained property boasts 2 swimming pools, a beachfront restaurant and bar, fitness center and spa featuring an indoor/outdoor massage service. All of these great amenities and services combined with an exceptional guest service staff make for an unforgettable vacation and the experience of true Aloha Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aston Kaanapali Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores Condominiums
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Condos
- Maui Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Hotel
- Resortquest Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Kaanapali Shores Resort
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Maui/Lahaina