We ve stayed here for 10 days for our honeymoon. I wrote the manager a week and a half before getting here asking him if it would be possible to get a condo without carpet as i am very allergic to dust. He said he can t promise anything but considering that s our honeymoon he ll make an extra effort on our behalf... He even forwarded the e mail and asked a lady named Angie to make sure we ll have some champagne and chocolate when we arrive,he asked a guy named "Dale" to make sure they take into consideration what i asked. When we got here there of course was carpet in the living and bedroom, the kitchen was updated, bathroom too but the looked very sloppy, the corners were dusty and looked dirty... I was sneezing all the time when i was inside and did not make it for a nice relaxing time! And of course no champagne nor chocolate!
during our stay we had the housekeeper come clean every other day and never asked to do the bedroom, so they had less to clean when they came,Every time we left a tip for them... They would not leave shampoo conditioner soap or coffee for the next day... I had to leave notes and call the front desk every time...
Every single morning the landscaping guys were out doing work around 7am, you could not enjoy one quiet morning!
Then the only restaurant opened in the complex closed for remodeling a day after we got here... That was a bummer bcs every time we had to go for drinks or dinner or lunch somewhere else....
Elevators are dated and very very slow!
There is a timeshare presentation at 8am every morning and are being very loud .
The front desk lady who checked us in (kate? Katie?) was very very nice and helpful.
So all in all it seems like a nice place with pools that u could use that were clean, there s a place where u could rent cabanas, beach chairs, boards and snorkeling gear which was nice, the location is perfect and they say Ka'anapali beaches are among the best beaches in maui! In the mornings u can find the most beautiful colors of the ocean here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This may be Kaanapali's finest beachfront setting. Resting amid 11 acres of exotic tropical gardens in the heart of the Kaanapali Resort area, the resort has an on-site water activity center, two newly-renovated pool areas and a free shuttle to Kaanapali Resort area shopping and activities. The poolside cafe features island cuisine accompanied by an expansive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Hotel
- Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Resortquest Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Lahaina