Stayed here for 6 nights and found the place quite relaxing. It has a pool, a great restaurant and is on a fabulous beach. The staff are very helpful. There is a beach walk that runs through all the hotels and goes for miles. I love walking, but didn't manage to walk to either end during our stay. This could be because it rained for the last 4 days, but everyday we walked to the Whalers Village, about 20 minutes each way, but caught the free trolley bus back when it was raining heavy. The Whalers village has good shopping and food. The room was small but very clean and was cleaned daily. Free, fast wifi in our rooms was a bonus. Shower pressure was excellent. The restaurant is worth a visit. The food is very nice and you occasionally get whales putting on a performance right in front of the restaurant.
I would stay here again given the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This may be Kaanapali's finest beachfront setting. Resting amid 11 acres of exotic tropical gardens in the heart of the Kaanapali Resort area, the resort has an on-site water activity center, two newly-renovated pool areas and a free shuttle to Kaanapali Resort area shopping and activities. The poolside cafe features island cuisine accompanied by an expansive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Hotel
- Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Resortquest Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Lahaina