We stayed in the Banyan building for 5 nights. The room was clean, had tile floors which is great because I couldn't imagine having carpet with all the sand etc. full kitchen was nice as well! The bed was uncomfortable for me but husband had no complaints.The pool area was nice with a little kidde pool which was awesome for my toddler. There were a lot of young kids! Perfect for families but I would have not enjoyed if this was my honeymoon! There is another smaller pool which was much quieter with a nice hotub!
The location is fantastic, Kaanapali beach is nice and we enjoyed the walkway between all the resorts. There is a little bar/grill called Castaway something next to the pool and the drinks were really good and reasonably priced for Hawaii. 6.75$ a drink! The hamburgers were good too! Not a luxury place but still nice enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This may be Kaanapali's finest beachfront setting. Resting amid 11 acres of exotic tropical gardens in the heart of the Kaanapali Resort area, the resort has an on-site water activity center, two newly-renovated pool areas and a free shuttle to Kaanapali Resort area shopping and activities. The poolside cafe features island cuisine accompanied by an expansive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Hotel
- Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Resortquest Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Lahaina