Excellent condominium hotel with relaxing atmosphere, quiet beach, kitchen facilities, a terrific restaurant on site, and wonderful people working there to help you.
I was looking for a room on the West side of Maui that reminded me of what old Hawaii was like - not too "hotelly" but with modernized facilities and amenities that reminded me of the feeling of old Hawaii - that is that you know that you are in Hawaii and not some other resort. This condominium hotel really fit the bill. The grounds are beautiful, the experience is relaxing, and much of it has been renovated recently. This is an excellent place to get away, relax and enjoy the experience of Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This may be Kaanapali's finest beachfront setting. Resting amid 11 acres of exotic tropical gardens in the heart of the Kaanapali Resort area, the resort has an on-site water activity center, two newly-renovated pool areas and a free shuttle to Kaanapali Resort area shopping and activities. The poolside cafe features island cuisine accompanied by an expansive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Hotel
- Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Resortquest Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Lahaina