We knew which beach we wanted to stay on, but picked the hotel based on reviews and pictures. We made our reservations online with the hotel. Very easy. Our room was to be a 1 bedroom ocean view in the tower, however when we checked in they informed us we had been upgraded to a ground level, one bedroom ocean front. I can not emphasize enough how much of a difference that made. The room was BEAUTIFUL, all newly remodeled with a giant walk in shower and multiple shower heads. There were two LCD large screen TV's, all the lighting dimmable, granite counters, luxorious kitchen and two double sliding doors that opened to a private lanai. We were a 10 second walk from the pool, 15 seconds to the restaurant and a full 30 seconds to get to the beach! No stairs, elevators or hallways. Just open the door and you're there. The beach is wonderful and feels very private. No crowds and lots of familys. Our 14 month old had a great time and I always felt she was very safe. You can rent anything, like paddle boards, snorkel gear, boogie boards, right there on the beach.
The staff was quick and helpful as we needed a crib, high chair and a repair to the screen door. All requests were met.
We used the kitchen just like we would have at home. There is a Safeway Supermarket about 3 miles away. One big shopping trip and we were set for the week.
There is a free shuttle that will take you to the resort side of Kaanapali for shopping, fine dining and checking out the over priced, over crowded fancy resorts.
I could go on and on, but I'll leave it with this... on Maui, this is our new "place to stay"!
One word of caution, each unit is individually owned and not all owners have spent the kind of money it takes to make their unit luxorious. We were unit 192 in the Emerald building. That's where we will be staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This may be Kaanapali's finest beachfront setting. Resting amid 11 acres of exotic tropical gardens in the heart of the Kaanapali Resort area, the resort has an on-site water activity center, two newly-renovated pool areas and a free shuttle to Kaanapali Resort area shopping and activities. The poolside cafe features island cuisine accompanied by an expansive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Hotel
- Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Resortquest Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Lahaina