Papakea Resort, Kaanapali, Hawaii Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 170050
Your Review has been Accepted
Your review for Property #170050 has been posted. You can now see your review on the owner's property page by clicking the link below.
Review #4807432 "excellent stay great condo and great location"
All the information and pictures in the vrbo ad are true and accurate. Our party of 7 people stayed in the condo for 10 nights. The condo is clean and we had no issues. The resort itself is well maintained with friendly staff. The resort has an expedia local expert on hand to help you plan functions and set things up...they are very good at what they do and we enjoyed their services. We found the condo to be quiet with great views and sunsets. We slept with the lanai doors opened and the sounds of the seas will put you to sleep. As others have stated the chairs, putters, boogie boards etc etc are a nice touch and appreciated. We really enjoyed our time. We looked at some of the other units and this unit holds its own and is not dated like several others. The location is a key selling point and within walking distance to a main grocery store and abc store. The pool, spa, bbq area is awesome...finally a resort that has a working and properly heated spa. I would stay here again in a second if returning and needing a three bedroom place. The owner is customer service oriented and easy to deal with and does a great job. I like to dive and snorkel. If it is calm there is great snorkeling in front of the resort next door to the south about 200 yards offshore. There is a nice reef there as well. If interested in trying to dive for the first time scorpion scuba safari's will let you try it out in the pool next door (south) for free everyday at 10am I think. His name is Mike and he does a good job. We did a few dives with him. Again I highly recommend this condo and I think it offers a good value for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A garden paradise on "The Magic Isle." This picturesque oceanfront resort is nestled amid 13 acres of lush tropical landscaping and expansive lawns bordered by flower-lined paths. The resort offers a variety of on-site amenities and activities - with restaurants, galleries and shops of Lahaina and Kaanapali Beach just moments away. Facilities Use and Cleaning Fee: A daily facilities use fee and a one-time housekeeping fee $89 (plus tax) will apply. Daily housekeeping is available for an additional fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston at Papakea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At Papakea Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Papakea Resort
- Papakea Resort Maui
- Papakea Maui
- Aston At Papakea Resort Maui/Lahaina