We had a 7 day stay at the Papakea recently. The location is nice , close to many restaurants and shopping. It is at the north tip of kaanapali beach. The unit we stayed in was oceanfront so the view was awesome. We really didn't use the facilities that much as found it much nicer going to the beach. Our unit was updated and comfortable except for the fact the bedroom backs on to the parking lot area and the noise was really noticeable. When people were talking outside, you could hear every word clearly. Secondly, we were on the third floor yet still had small ants regularly in the unit.
As we did not spend a lot of time in the condo, the drawbacks were not that big. For the money we spent, the unit was likely worth it although we would probably look t other options if we went back.
The front desk staff were very nice to deal with and helpful throughout our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A garden paradise on "The Magic Isle." This picturesque oceanfront resort is nestled amid 13 acres of lush tropical landscaping and expansive lawns bordered by flower-lined paths. The resort offers a variety of on-site amenities and activities - with restaurants, galleries and shops of Lahaina and Kaanapali Beach just moments away. Facilities Use and Cleaning Fee: A daily facilities use fee and a one-time housekeeping fee $89 (plus tax) will apply. Daily housekeeping is available for an additional fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Aston at Papakea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At Papakea Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Papakea Resort
- Papakea Resort Maui
- Papakea Maui
- Aston At Papakea Resort Maui/Lahaina