I stayed at Papakea in two different units, L-408 and B-102. One was an ocean front which was excellent, and the B-102 was perfect for my stay with my girlfriend because it was fitted out great, and just a walk to the beach. All in all it was a very comfortable apartment with ocean views, great sunsets, bbq's and a great pool.
I especially liked the shuffle board and the fact that it is right on the ocean with a small beach where I could swim. The walk to Kaanapali was great too. I would recommend it in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A garden paradise on "The Magic Isle." This picturesque oceanfront resort is nestled amid 13 acres of lush tropical landscaping and expansive lawns bordered by flower-lined paths. The resort offers a variety of on-site amenities and activities - with restaurants, galleries and shops of Lahaina and Kaanapali Beach just moments away. Facilities Use and Cleaning Fee: A daily facilities use fee and a one-time housekeeping fee $89 (plus tax) will apply. Daily housekeeping is available for an additional fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Aston at Papakea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At Papakea Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Papakea Resort
- Papakea Resort Maui
- Papakea Maui
- Aston At Papakea Resort Maui/Lahaina