US$482
US$457
US$468
US$433
  • Beachfront
Best Western Pioneer Inn(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$434
US$589
US$549
  • Pool
Royal Lahaina Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$429
US$399
  • Beachfront
Kaanapali Beach Hotel(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$338
US$311
Lol.travel
US$1,381
US$1,284
1,163 results
All reviewsmaui dreams come trueputting greengrocery storesea wallocean frontliving roomshuffle boardsandy beachfarmers marketbeautiful groundstennis courtspools and hot tubsc unitground floorthrough vrbowasher and dryerfull kitchen
Reviewed 20 November 2006

We booked through Orbitz and this place is nice to stay. The room was smaller than expected, but clean. The appliances were older, but we didnt use them anyway. Bed was just the right amount of firmness...not too soft, not too hard. Staff was very nice and met our needs. I recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled with friends
2  Thank louannjustice
Reviewed 19 November 2006

Spent 8 nights in a two bedroom owner owned condo at Papakea. The property is impecably maintained and had very friendly people attending to your every needs. The pool area was always clean and has 6 bar b ques available. The small beach area in front was just enough and if you wanted you could stay up on their large grassy area to lounge. I never saw a bug, as previous posters have mentioned. There are loud friendly frogs at night singing, and several friendly kitty cats that roam the grounds.. Our unit was on the ocean and after spending only one night, I knew how spoiled we were. After experiencing the views everyday,and listening to the ocean at night, I can never see myself but in the oceanfront units. The condo was appointed nicely with new decor and all the amenities of home. The grocery store across the street, and the Farmers Market a short walk away were fabulous, as well as several restaurants if needed. Also the easy access to the ABC store through the private gate was great! I don't think I will stay anywhere else again on Maui but Papakea. This was my first time in West Maui, and I liked it better. The traffic was next to none in my opinion, maybe because I am from Southern Calif.....I can't wait to return to Papakea.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled with family
7  Thank LMcKee
Reviewed 9 November 2006

My family and I had a conference to attend on Oahu, so we decided to extend the vacation and stay a few days in Maui. We used some timeshare credits and after reviewing mid-level timeshare reviews right here on this site, I made the decision to stay at the Papakea Resort in Lahaina. It was the perfect location for us. We rented a car, and we didn't have any problem with parking during our stay--we have a disabled tag, and we always were able to park close to our condo. Our condo was appointed in a typical time-share way (I think this was an owner/timeshare unit)--nothing was extraordinary, but everything was clean and well maintained. We had a one bedroom unit with full kitchen with a view of the courtyard (and a bit of the ocean beyond) from our lanai--oceanview property. We took the recommendation from another reviewer (04/05) and stayed in a room in the F building. We had no problems with bugs, including roaches.

The grounds are quiet at night, the beach is nearby (note that at high tide the beach is no more) and most importantly for us, the property is across the street from a grocery store and a few restaurants. We could walk to the store, grab some food items, and make our own breakfast/lunch. We spent most of our time in Lahaina, so it really worked out well.

The staff was friendly and the concierge was knowledgable and helped us book tickets to all the events/activities we wanted to see. This property is not an all-inclusive resort, and I wouldn't select it if I wanted a high-flying, romantic vacation, but this property was perfect for us to spend a week in Maui. I would definately book this property again--especially if I could book the same room.

• Stayed: June 2005, travelled with family
5  Thank Cheleigh
Reviewed 4 November 2006

We arrived at noon. Our room was not ready, but staff gave us pool towels, showed us the change room and we lounged a bit by the pool. Our room was a comfortable, light & airy with all the conviences. My sisters room was a little dated and dark. She mentioned this to the front desk and they changed her room next morning to another prize. We really enjoyed our stay at a pleasent resort that was low preasure, clean and we found close to everthing but Hana! The grounds were kept up very nicely and there was a lot of room to spread out and lounge or play lawn games. Most resorts were packed in side by side and strait up so this was a plus in our minds. No charge for parking either.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with family
5  Thank shernmark
Reviewed 10 October 2006

Wow!! This resort is fabulous!! We have been staying here for 15 years and have never had a problem with anything. The condo was right on the ocean and the resort offers so many activities all day. The pool, huttub, shuffleboard courts and putting greens are great for the kids. The landscaping was beautiful and everything was very well kept. Lahaina is less than 10 minutes away, and this is a great location. I would not stay anywhere else!!!

• Stayed: January 2006, travelled with family