We stayed at the Papkea Beach Resort in June 2007and had a very enjoyable time. It was a great place for our family to stay on our vacation. The grounds were very well kept, the pool was nice. The beach was not really swimmable, but very pretty to walk along or if kids want to play in the sand. Lawn chairs by the beach if you wanted to lay out. We thought the location was great, just a short drive to beaches, shopping, places to eat.
The staff was friendly and helpful in planning activities to do while we were there.
The units are individually owned, so details of units probably vary. Ours was nice, clean & fit our needs. (J302) If you are looking for a nice, quiet place to take your family, I would recommend the Papakea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A garden paradise on "The Magic Isle." This picturesque oceanfront resort is nestled amid 13 acres of lush tropical landscaping and expansive lawns bordered by flower-lined paths. The resort offers a variety of on-site amenities and activities - with restaurants, galleries and shops of Lahaina and Kaanapali Beach just moments away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Easy Market Spa, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston at Papakea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At Papakea Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Papakea Resort
- Papakea Resort Maui
- Papakea Maui
- Aston At Papakea Resort Maui/Lahaina