We just returned from 5 wonderful days at the Ali'i. We had heard and read wonderful things about it and I was concerned we would be disappointed. It was everything we heard about and more. We went for an Ocean Front two bedroom and the view and accomodations were spectacular. We were on the third floor which gave us an unabstructed view but was still below the canopy of the palm trees.The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and we never once felt they were only interested in tips. The beach area in front odf the Ali'i was the best on Kaanapali and we were very convenient to Whaler Village and other areas of interest. We definitely will return and give it our highest recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina