We just returned from a relaxing week on Maui, including a wonderful stay in a "partial ocean view" condo at the Alii in Unit 392.
This is a beautifully decorated one bedroom that appears to have been recently updated with high-end amenities, from granite counters to stainless steel gourmet appliances.
The furniture is stylish, comfortable and practical. The kitchen is fully equipped. The king-size bed is wonderful with a lovely view of the ocean.
We also had fantastic views of the ocean, beach, mountains and the nicely landscaped pool at the resort next door (Marriott's Maui Ocean Club).
Because this unit is on the ninth floor and on the building's corner, there are spectacular views from the lanai, family room, dining area, kitchen and bedroom. It's much more than just a "partial ocean view."
It was worth the price. When we return to the Alli, we will request Unit 392 again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina