We just finished a 7 night stay and absolutely loved the Alii. Location and beach cannot be beat. Just a 3 minute walk to Whalers Village and a 10 minute walk to great snorkeling at Black Rock. The staff here are so friendly- particularly the valets and the grill masters. We took advantage of the grilling area 2 nights and both grill masters were friendly, fun and advised us on ways to improve our meal.
We were in condo 173. It was a 2 bedroom ocean view. It was beautiful. We had 2 adults and 2 teens. We were very pleasantly surprised that the pull out couch is basically a 3rd bedroom with doors separate from the living room. So it really works as a 3 bedroom. You also have a great view if the Westin pools and nightly Luau.
Our only minor complaints were that the master bedspread was quite stained and the bed is incredibly hard. A bit hard to get time in the hit tub do to all he kids.
We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina