Kaanapali is our favorite spot in Hawaii. The Kaanapali Alii is a great hotel in the best location. We had a two bedroom condo that had enormous rooms and fantastic views of both the ocean and the golf course and mountains. The condo will be better than most people's homes. The resort is a perfect size. it's not a mega resort that takes 15 minutes to walk from one end to the other and it doesn't have the pool with waterfalls and gimmicks. It is easy to get around. It has a great pool with a separate quiet pool and hot tubs. Everything you need. There are plenty of chairs and you don't need to get there by 7:00am to save a chair like some mega resorts.
Some of the features in the rooms are a little quirky and you need to accept and move on. One example is in order to get to the one of the bedrooms, you must go through the bathroom. There is also no restaurant which is understandable with condo but there is plenty within easy walk.
The service was wonderful. We needed to call for something a couple of times and they were there in 5 minutes, even at 9pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina