Just stayed a week at the Kaanapali Alii. Sure, it is more expensive to do this than staying at other Kaanapali resorts. But the quality is well worth it. Plus, plenty of quiet, no crowds at the pool, big condo with privacy for mom and dad and space for the teens. Could not have asked for a better experience. A big plus for us was having the washer/dryer in the condo so we packed half as much as we normally haul on these type of trips. We always had breakfast and lunch (and cocktails) at the condo which saved a ton of money. It truly felt like home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina