Great place to go with kids if you want some space to spread out and enjoy the awesome beauty. Though it's a place that caters to families it's pretty quiet. With the exception of the pool we rarely heard other guests. One caution I would offer is the concierge...it's less expensive to book on your own by a mile - they actually mark up their services without mentioning it. They also seem to be "spiffed" to push certain trips, etc. In the scheme of things relatively minor but be aware. We've never been charged for those services and prefer to tip. I would return however with no hesitation. Easy I walk to other restaurants, etc. Perfect vacation really!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina