I stayed at Kaanapali Alii during September, and I can honestly say that it is was an amazing, unique experience. First, the location couldn't be better, just a few minutes from Lahaina, and literally on the beach with great views of Moloka'i in the distance.
The property itself is a number of buildings that are actually condos that are rented out throughout the year like a hotel, so you get the comfort and amenities of staying in a condo (laundry, multiple rooms, kitchen, living room, BBQ, gym and tennis court access), but it feels like staying in a hotel (daily cleanings, front desk, short-term rental availability, etc...)
While I was there their awesome tennis instructor was up for a pickup game with me on the courts while he was waiting for his next lesson, and he was a lot of fun to talk to and get to know. The nearby gym was immaculate and is a great resource for those who like to stay active during their trip. Finally, the rooms and property were all first-class maintained -- a truly beautiful and memorable place to spend your time while in Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina