We stayed 2 weeks in a 2 bedroom ocean front condo on this property. It was our annual "sisters" trip - there was four of us - and we had a blast! The front desk staff were very friendly - we were taken shown around the property and taken to our condo where we received a great introduction to the resort. The condo was wonderful - plenty of room, updated kitchen, and very clean. There are two pools - one is a quite pool for adults only - both were very nice. Pool staff was very friendly. The beach was great and very convienent - good snorkeling - I saw a green mommy turtle with her young one as well as colorful fish. This property is a great location on Maui - short driving distances to the rest of the island. There is a cement beach walk to other hotels, restaurants as well as a shopping area called Whaler's Village. We would highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina