Every once in a while you hit the lodging jackpot. I am thrilled to say we did it at the Alli. We were in a 2 bedroom oceanfront condo on the seventh floor. We were greeted with beachfront ocean vistas every time we looked out the large panoramic windows. The gentle ocean breezes on the spacious lanai filled our senses and cooled our bodies. Each night we were lulled to sleep with the sound of the surf. The condo was spacious, had beautifully appointed furnishings and every kitchen necessity. The community grilling area near the pool was immaculate and stocked with grilling necessities like tongs, paper plates, napkins, spices and cups. There was a grill master each evening who was please to assist with advice on spices and techniques to compliment your skill level. The staff was welcoming, professional and made you feel like a full time resident. The pool area was beautiful with a separate adult pool and jacuzzi area. The family pool and jacuzzi was where we spent most of our time. There was even a shallow pool especially for toddlers. Beach chairs were provided and even transported for you out to ocean front seating. The tennis courts and fitness are are amazing. We will definitely return, hopefully soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina