We returned to Kanapali Alii for a second time this last April. We had requested the room we had before but when we got there it was taken. They had given us a ground floor ocean front instead and this worked better with the 2 grand kids as they had some lawn to play on while we watched from a lounge chair. The staff was as great as our last stay and maybe even a little better. I would recommend this condo resort to anyone. It is expensive but worth every dollar you pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina