My family and I stayed here for a week in August a couple years ago (its says August 2014, because it wouldn't let me go back to 2011). We loved it so much. Kanapali is a great area with lots of shops, activities, restaurants. This hotel gives you great access to all of that and this side of the island. It is very family friendly, lots of kids. Would not recommend for a honeymoon because it is not a quiet place. The rooms/condos are quite large. We were a family of 6 people and everyone fit quite comfortably.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina