We stayed for 12 nights in Building F - unit 302. Loved the sunsets from the Master Bedroom Lanai. My husband loved to nap in the afternoon on the Chaise lounger.
My daughter and I walked to the Sheraton every morning to snorkel at sunrise by Black Rock. The pool was quiet not crowded! Turtle Villa is a home not a vacation condo.. very beautiful and has all the stuff you need to relax or cook a big dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chase ‘N Rainbows (CNR) Real Estate, Inc. is a Maui based, family owned company established in 1980 with two divisions: vacation rental management and real estate sales. For the past twenty years, CNR has been offering visitors and Kama’aina alike, affordable and luxury accommodations at a very competitive price. All of its vacation rental units are carefully selected, meticulously inspected, attractively furnished and well maintained to the highest standards. CNR is committed to providing the finest product and unsurpassed personalized service in the industry. These condominiums come highly recommended by leisure, business, and family travelers with distinctive tastes. A significant number of satisfied, return guests speak for the company���s service commitment and quality product. Chase ‘N Rainbows is a proud member of the Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau (HVCB), The American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA), Maui Visitors Bureau (MVB), Hawaii Association of Realtors, Maui Chamber of Commerce, and Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Kaanapali Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Royal Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Royal Maui/Lahaina