We can't wait to go back to Lahaina Shores Beach Resort. We arrived late because of delayed and changed flights. We were greeted by the most wonderful and friendly staff at the front desk, despite the very late hour. She was able to answer all of our questions and get us settled in our room with efficiency. We stayed in Penthouse #7 and highly recommend it!! When we opened our lanai (balcony) doors we were greeted with a nice breeze and the sounds of the ocean. No other sounds except the calming waves could be heard...just what we needed to put us to sleep after a day of flying. Of course the comfy bed and pillows helped as well Before bed, we received a phone call from the front desk to check that everything was satisfactory and to see if we needed anything. So kind and thoughtful. The next morning we awoke to beautiful sunny skies and clear waters (just what Lahaina is known for). Our view from PH #7 was priceless! We could see the beach and the waters in front of the resort, the quiet, small harbor with boats coming and going, the offshore islands, etc. It was everything you wanted to see your first morning on Maui! Throughout our stay, we were always greeted by kind and helpful people at Lahina Shores. From the front desk, to the activity expert, to the housekeeping service. The pool and spa area was a great place to relax and read and sun bathe - with barbeques near by those nights we stayed in. We loved spending time on the lanai of PH#7 on the patio furniture that afforded us the wonderful views and in the evenings we had the soft music from the luau to eat to!! The beach was just STEPS from the resort and always quiet and calm. The resort is located on the BEST beach for swimming and paddle boarding but also close to surf lessons and good snorkeling. The resort itself is also in the perfect location to walk to 505 Front Street for: surf lessons, restaurants, a luau, and a massage or a spa day! It is also located a short walk to downtown Lahaina with even more amazing restaurants, art galleries, the Banyan Tree, shopping, etc! If you have a rental car, it is in short driving distance to Whaler's Village and Black Rock (more good snorkeling), Airport Beach, Maui Tropical Plantation, just to name a few. I highly recommend Lahaina Shores Beach Resort and Penthouse #7 will impress you both inside and out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui