This is a good place to stay. It is at the end of Front street and right on the beach. I had a mountain view which wasn't bad. The hotel is within walking distance to stores, Foodland grocery store, post office, eating establishments and the harbor. The front desk staff were extremely nice. The full kitchen was clean and there were no bugs. however they provided only one package of coffee a day. I would have given it more stars but there was no wifi in the regular rooms or in the lobby . The rooms with 2 beds had twin beds. I haven't slept in a twin bed in 20 years and it was not comfortable. They charged for parking and they did not provide water and/or coffee in the lobby for guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui