My 21 year old daughter and I stayed five days for her spring break in a "studio ocean view". Couldn't have been a better choice. Quiet and elegant but not stuffy.
Perfect and well located for us - we do not enjoy large resorts with busy shops and restaurants everywhere, etc. We loved the recently remodeled unit: beautiful ocean view; efficient, full (French press and all!) kitchen; spacious room, never felt cramped or in each-others way; everything functioned perfectly well and the unit was clean. There was a nice, calm pool (that you could actually do a few laps in) surrounded by nice patio and lawns with plenty of chairs and felt very private, separated from the beach by a hedge; beach accessed by a locking gate. Secure parking for $8/day under adjacent building; little, locally run shops (snorkel, scuba lessons/rentals, basic groceries and beverages, etc) and local bar/restaurants also in adjacent building. The property's 5-15 minute walk from all the happenings on Front Street.
Did not have housekeeping in daily but they were great when we chatted in the halls! Front desk was friendly, helpful - stored our bags after checkout until late afternoon departure etc. I read some reviewer was displeased with the luau next door each evening - we were right above it on that corner of the building - started around 6 and ended promptly by 9. Music was intermittent and we could see some of the Polynesian dancing. Wasn't much louder than the ocean and easily blocked by our sliding-doors. No problem for us whatsoever.
We truly enjoyed staying at Lahaina Shores. Mahalo and WE HOPE TO RETURN!! --WI and MN gals
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui