My first time to Hawaii and it was terrific. We found LSBR through Costco Travel and we had a wonderful experience.
The staff were always pleasant and helpful. Every employee we met and spoke with had customer service in mind. The lobby was nicely decorated in an Island theme. The elevators and hallways were up to date and clean.
Our room was large, had a full kitchen, comfortable bed, closet space, and an outside patio that was relaxing in the evenings.
The location of the resort is 4 blocks away from town, two blocks away from the Honoapiilani highway (that connects you to the rest of the island), and shops & restaurants next door.
The one cranky wrinkle was the WIFI... it was spotty and intermittent.
The beach is just over the hedge beyond the lawn and pool.
We rented snorkel equipment from the concierge and were able to stop almost anywhere along the beach and check out the marine life.
I will definitely come here again on our next trip to Lahaina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui