Lahaina Shores Beach Resort
Lahaina Inn(Lahaina)
Kaanapali Alii(Lahaina)
Kaanapali Beach Hotel(Lahaina)
1,312 results
All reviewsfront streetmountain viewpremier roomocean frontwithin walking distancefull kitchenwalk into townhot tubfeast at lelemurphy bedoceanfront studiosouth endrestaurants and shopsthrough vrbothe banyan treeshort strollgrassy area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2010

My husband and I had an amazing week at Lahaina Shores. We drank fine wine in downtown Lahaina, ate breakfast next door view of the ocean, treated like royalty by the staff and greated with an amazing rainbow over the mountain view. Walked the beach every morning, swan and snorkled, attended the luau next door, even had an hour massage. Never had a better time and at a great price. Will be back and highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2010

Lahaina Shores Condos was perfect. Second floor ocean view. Fabulous! Walking distance to dive shop and tourists shops. Great! Employees at location, Friendly and courteous. Staying at the Lahaina Shores....priceless

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2010

The resort and service was the best I've encounter in a long time. The room was very clean and had everything you would need in a condo. Everyone that I had contact with was very nice and helpful. The two things that bother me were the carpet in the hall, my room was on the second floor, should have been clean or replace and the parking space was small. Could use a couple of inches on either side of the car. Would I recommend this resort to anyone , you bet I would. I'm planning on another trip to MAUI and I will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2010

We were there from 6/7-17 and we had such a good time. The beds are very comfortable and the staff is nice. You have your own private piece of the beach which is one of the best area's for snorkling! I'll go back for sure!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2010

We stayed at Lahaina Shores for three days, two days before our timeshare week and one day after. The room we had was a one bedroom studio oceanfront. Well here goes, the hotel is basically a two star. It's older, and reminds me of your typical beach motel. The room was large and had a full refrig, stove, dishwasher, and microwave. Everyone at the hotel was very nice. When we had a problem with an iron the employee at the front desk called five minutes later to make sure we got it. We called the hotel to see if we could check in early and they took my cell number and called. Now for some reason the hallway didn't smell so good, but room was find (also need new carpeting). Like I said the hotel is a two star with a five star view (pic enclosed). You wake up looking at the boats on the water and the island of Lanai. We also paid $140 per night, which for an oceanfront view I don't know if you could beat it. At the Maui Marriott if we were going to pay for the three extra nights they were $375 per (however, no comparison between Lahaina Shores and the Marriott). Also, Lahaina Shores is located at the beginning of Front St. the main shopping and restaurants of Lahaina. So if you don't mind walking you don't have to drive. From the hotel all the way to the other end is about a mile (also lots of people and not threatening environment). So this is really a tough one to call for me. Great view, location and price. You get an older, clean and adequate hotel. I would probably stay there again if I was watching my $$$. Dining tips (we ate a bunch of different places) - best seafood at Long Boards at the Maui Marriott, then Dukes and Kimos. Bubba Gumps and Cheeseburger in Paradise were so so. If you want something really different, which was exceptional try the Melting Pot across from the Lahania Cannery Mall.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple