“I should have Stayed Longer at Lahaina Shores”

Lahaina Shores Beach Resort
Ranked #6 of 32 Hotels in Lahaina
Dallas, Texas
“I should have Stayed Longer at Lahaina Shores”
Reviewed 21 July 2010

My Friends,

I was fortunate enough to win a trip to Maui this year. Our company sent us to the Ritz Carlton for several days. A supreme place at $400.00 a night plus.
We came one day earlier so I had to find a place to stay for that night. I picked LaHaina Shores. I got lucky. This is the place to stay if you want a traditional Maui vacation that feels like home. What a view and the beach it right there. The rooms have kitchens and the beds are the best. For my money this is the hotel to stay at. Shopping and dinning is right down the street.
Craig

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank cmonk7

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (415)
  • Korean first
New York, NY
Reviewed 13 July 2010

I realized I didn't write a review of this place when I stayed here last year. Needless to say, I am still thinking of it! My boyfriend and I loved staying here. We booked an oceanview room and boy, was I glad we did! We woke up, bf made me breakfast, and I just got out of bed and went outside on the lanai to have omelets while looking at the wonderful view of the water, palm trees, and island of Lanai next to us. It was the most wonderful start to the day. As for the room itself, it was extremely roomy for us. I loved the kitchenette. It had everything we needed in there. We went to Safeway and stocked up for the week and it saved us so much money that would have been spent on eating out. Also, sometimes I get sick of restaurant food so it was good to cook our own food. We did not use the pool because it was being worked on, but we did go down to the beach one day. It was small but we didn't mind. Reception was very nice, especially Allyson K.
The bath products smelled really good too. Front Street was full of places to explore and we did a lot of that. Also, I highly recommend a visit to the AKL lavender farm in Maui. It's so gorgeous and I spent over $100 at their gift shop! All in all, we had a wonderful trip. I'd love to go back there again once construction is finished. The one thing that I didn't like about the hotel was the construction which was two doors down from us. It was a little distracting to eat breakfast on the lanai and have a wonderful view but hear drills and hammers. That was the only thing we didn't like. Otherwise, I'd want to come back!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
socal
Reviewed 13 July 2010

If you are lookiing for a resort with golfing, marble lobby, overly exaggerated landscaping, and making you feel as though you are a big shot, then go somewhere else. If you want a REALLY friendly, comfortable, family atmosphere, then stay here. You will feel important here primarily because you'll feel like you are at home. Great location, can walk to everything, but not noisy and the beach right in front is great. Staff was always available and helpful. We will be back, there is no other choice.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank foodhry
Dana Point, California
Reviewed 11 July 2010

My husband and I had an amazing week at Lahaina Shores. We drank fine wine in downtown Lahaina, ate breakfast next door view of the ocean, treated like royalty by the staff and greated with an amazing rainbow over the mountain view. Walked the beach every morning, swan and snorkled, attended the luau next door, even had an hour massage. Never had a better time and at a great price. Will be back and highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
chino hills, ca
Reviewed 8 July 2010

Lahaina Shores Condos was perfect. Second floor ocean view. Fabulous! Walking distance to dive shop and tourists shops. Great! Employees at location, Friendly and courteous. Staying at the Lahaina Shores....priceless

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Las Vegas
Reviewed 30 June 2010

The resort and service was the best I've encounter in a long time. The room was very clean and had everything you would need in a condo. Everyone that I had contact with was very nice and helpful. The two things that bother me were the carpet in the hall, my room was on the second floor, should have been clean or replace and the parking space was small. Could use a couple of inches on either side of the car. Would I recommend this resort to anyone , you bet I would. I'm planning on another trip to MAUI and I will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
Fremont, California
Reviewed 30 June 2010

We were there from 6/7-17 and we had such a good time. The beds are very comfortable and the staff is nice. You have your own private piece of the beach which is one of the best area's for snorkling! I'll go back for sure!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lahaina
Aston Mahana at Kaanapali
Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas
Royal Lahaina Resort
Royal Lahaina Resort
#18 of 32 in Lahaina

Been to Lahaina Shores Beach Resort? Share your experiences!