I stayed at Lahaina Shores which ended up being perfect for us. The is the second time we have stayed here. First time was back in 2008 and received the same service. It's a great hotel with execellent customer service. I loved the location because it was close to some of our favorite restuarants and shopping. We ate at I'o which was so amazing. We also saw the Luau that they put on. Really, a great show! My favorite part was finding this little hidden gem! Went shopping at a store called Maggie Coulombe the first time I stayed here and purchased some Sophie Grace Maui jewelry. It's just goregous, hand made pieces with kind of a beachy (almost Santa Barbara meets Maui) feel. It's so chic looking. Complete strangers stop me in my path when I wear this particular necklace. Anyways, come to find out she doesn't sell her stuff at Maggie's anymore. Found out she's at the Grand Wailea Resort poolside. I traveled there just for her and got a few more pieces. I also found out she has a website too. It believe it's sophiegracemaui.com Definitley worth a look. I can't wait to come back to Maui next vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui