If you're looking for a "cheap" place to stay and don't plan on spending much time in your room, this hotel will work. It is old but clean and the view from our ocean-side room was beautiful. The pool was small but didn't look very clean so we were interested in getting in. The area around it is a bit seedy and the hotel staff is less than helpful. Check in was extremely slow and being dog tired from a long flight and still on east coast time, it was excruciating. If you decide to stay here (because the price really is good) I would recommend getting a good dining guide book so that you don't have to depend on the staff for suggestions or directions. They really don't care to go the extra mile when helping guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui