Not being made of money, paying roughly $500/night was a stretch. It was worth the price. We arranged for one of the units that wasn't recently updated and saved a few bucks. We got unit 609 which is a 2 bedroom corner unit.
OK, Our unit was a little dated but was clean, spacious and overall it was very nice. The views were amazing. Snorkel and swim right outside you door. No complaints. Treat yourself and book your stay at the Mahana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. An array of onsite amenities include swimming pool, jet spa, covered outdoor barbecue areas, and tennis/pickleball. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina