We were here for 4 nights at the end of 3 weeks in Kauai and Maui at other 2 other timeshare resorts. This was by far the nicest. Loved the location with the Beach Walk connecting the resorts, shops and restaurants. Our room was what you expect from Marriott, very comfortable and nicely decorated. The kitchenette lacked a stove and oven, but a communal kitchen was provided in another building for guests who needed that; a nice touch that we had never seen before. The parking lots are a pretty good hike away, and no luggage carts are provided, so you have to manage on your own or get a bellhop.
Our one complaint is that there is not a "quiet" pool and with the ball net in the main pool there were several screaming kids whose parents didn't seem to care. This is definitely a family resort with lots of activities and free shave ice or drinks daily at the pool. There are lots of staff around and very friendly, but don't keep the noise level down. The newer part of the resort away from the main pool complex (Napili Villas and Lahaina Villas) seemed to be much more quiet and I believe these buildings have full kitchens.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Odigeo, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Maui Ocean Club Hotel Lahaina
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Hotel
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Resort
- Marriott Lahaina
- Maui Marriott
- Marriott Maui Ocean Club
- Lahaina Marriott
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Club
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers