This is a great family facility. The beach is great, views are amazing, but overall it just feels a little crowded. Pools are really busy, and you need to get up early to beat the "towel on the chair" campers. (Very annoying to have so many chairs with towels, and so few people actually there). On site food and dining is average. We stayed in the newer timeshare units on the north side of the property. Rooms are very clean and staff is very friendly. We haven't stayed in the older hotel portion of the resort.
Overall, very good trip, can't go wrong in Maui.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Maui Ocean Club Hotel Lahaina
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Hotel
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Resort
- Marriott Lahaina
- Maui Marriott
- Marriott Maui Ocean Club
- Lahaina Marriott
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Club
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers