Right next to Whaler's Village and a great beach.
It's not a traditional hotel but the amenities and service provided were really good. There's an adult pool so you can get away from the kids (if you need to). A good tiki bar with pricey drinks and the rooms are really nice. We were lucky to get a corner room (in the Molakai suites) with awesome views of Lanai and Molokai. The lahaina villas and lanai suites are next to the new hyatt residence construction which will continue through the summer. If you get the chance to choose then I would choose the Molokai suites (also closer to Whalers Village).
If you have a large family there are lots of options for multiples rooms and beds and numerous gas grills if you want to cook out and save some cash. Everything in Maui is expensive!
Everything was clean and we enjoyed our stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Maui Ocean Club Hotel Lahaina
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Hotel
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Resort
- Marriott Lahaina
- Maui Marriott
- Marriott Maui Ocean Club
- Lahaina Marriott
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Club
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers