We just returned from our stay at the Marriott Maui Ocean Club. We stayed from June 28-July 5, and rented through a timeshare owner, our room was 9303 a 3 bedroom oceanfront villa in the Napilli tower. Our view was absolute perfection, room was spotless with a full kitchen, and supplies that were needed. The pools were wonderful, a large lagoon waterfall pool in the center, and smaller quieter pools on each side. The grassy area was also a nice break from the beach. The beach was nice, there was a less rocky area in the ocean right in front o Napilli tower. My son took surf lessons from the instructors right in front of the resort, and they were great with kids, unfortunately for some reason the fourth of July was their last day. This resort is in walking distance of The Whalers Wharf Mall, that has great restaurants. The only downfall of the resort is people saving chairs around the pool at 6:30 am and then not sit in them until noon,there are plenty of seats in other areas but not good spots to watch your kids in the main pool, unfortunately
there is no solution for rude people.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Maui Ocean Club Hotel Lahaina
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Hotel
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Resort
- Marriott Lahaina
- Maui Marriott
- Marriott Maui Ocean Club
- Lahaina Marriott
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Club
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers