Napili Point Resort is in a lovely location. It sits on Honokeana Cove which has calm waters, is full of colorful fish and LOTS of Green Sea Turtles! Unit C-16 is gorgeous! Newly decorated with top quality furnishings and linens. The view from the interior and lanai is breathtaking. In the early morning and late afternoon you can see the turtles all over the bay coming up to the surface. The "Gazebo" restaurant is a local favorite at the Napili Shores Resort next door and the service and food is delicious. You can wait up to an hour in line for breakfast though. Napili Beach is a 5 minute walk away with a beautiful sandy beach. There are lots of tide pools to investigate between the beach and turtle cove. A perfect place for a wonderful relaxing vacation! Would highly recommend this unit to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled above shimmering Honokeana Bay, Napili Point Resort is a 115 unit low rise condominium where every condo has an incredible ocean view. In the distance, the islands of Moloka'i and Lana'i rise from the warm waters of the blue Pacific, silhouetting spectacular legendary Maui sunsets. Relax at one of our two oceanfront swimming pools set amid our beautifully landscaped tropical grounds or our outdoor barbecues and picnic tables. Watch the waves roll into Honokeana Bay and during the winter months (December thru April) witness the humpback whales cavorting in the distance. This is the view from your own lanai. Here, you will find a quiet, relaxed and scenic Hawaiian atmosphere. This is your home in paradise...Enjoy some of the best snorkeling and swimming on Maui in Honokeana Bay. Multi-colored coral and countless tropical fish and sea turtles await you in the Bay - literally just steps outside your door. It's like an aquarium except that it's entirely natural and you swim among the fish and coral instead of looking through a window! At the tip of our "point" you will find tide pools filled with crabs, tiny hatchling tropical fish and countless other species to investigate. It's a great place to enjoy the natural beauty of the sea while only getting your feet wet! As a value rental program guest, you will enjoy the following amenities: Daily Housekeeping Service, Full Kitchen, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer, Lanai with Ocean View, Color TV with DVD Player, In-room Safe Two Swimming Pools, BBQs and Picnic Areas, Weekly Nature Walk, Pineapple Cutting Demonstration, Free WiFI and Broadband internet available. For broadband, you just need to provide your laptop computer with an ITC Ethernet jack (the Ethernet cord is provided in each unit). BBQ: 5 gas and 1 charcoal - guests must provide their own charcoal and lighter fluid. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Napili Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Point Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Point Lahaina
- Napili Point Resort Maui/Lahaina