I've stayed here several time. Great location, and beach. This is not a party place. It is a great place to relax. Beach is perfect for anyone. Waves are small so anyone can swim and play. Has 2 small pools, BBQ grills, and free boogie boards (behind bamboo fence by office). Parking is free and there is not a resort/cleaning fee. It is recommended that you tip the maid at the end of your stay (which you should do anyways). The is no AC, but if you leave the windows open and put a fan in the window it's fine. This is full kitchen so cooking, snacking is easy. Patio/Balconies all have chairs and hooks (wet swim suits) and showers have lines to dry clothes. Beach towels are provided. Going to the beach if you are looking for sun all day long at the bottom of the stairs turn right and set yourself up between the stairs and the tree. Turtles daily. Close by is a small store, Pharmacy, coffee house and snorkel rental. There is a bus that can take you all the way to Lahaina. This place is off Napili Bay about 20 mins north of Lahaina and about hour from OGG airport. Breakfast at the Gazbo next door is a must. Also recommend R B Steakhouse for dinner. Most anything is comfy wear so leave the fancy stuff at home. Buy your take home chocolate at Safeway its cheapest place and gas at Costco near OGG airport if your a member. WIFI not so good, but your here to relax so leave laptop at home. No restaurant,gym or elevators. If 2nd floor will have to walk up stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint beachfront property is right on beautiful Napili Bay, a mere 50 to 150 steps into the amazing clear ocean water. Swimming, snorkeling, sun-bathing and stand up boarding are all available a few feet from your room. We are located along Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily housekeeping service and complimentary wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. Please note that our rooms do not have air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina