i just laugh at the rare, occasional negative review about the napili surf beach. stuff like "too many old folks," "too quiet," etc. i guess these come from folks who are looking for mars and wind up on venus. if they'd get off their butts and do a little research beforehand, they'd know all about NSB. we recently spent five glorious nights and what is there to add that hundreds of other folks have not already said about this gem on maui's west coast? well, for one thing when i went to the office and inquired about the check out time (noon) i was asked when our flight was departing. when i said after 11 p.m., the proprietor said he could let us use at no extra cost one of the vacant rooms until we felt comfortable about leaving for the airport. is that service or what? let me just add this. when you do come here, be sure to take a one mile drive to kapalua and motor right to the pineapple grill for breakfast, lunch or dinner. the food is as good as any you will find here and you won't pay the extra dough just because your restaurant of choice is in the nearby ritz. in fact, the food will be better at the pineapple and the gorgeous views of the Bay golf course are an extra dividend as is the always wonderful service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint beachfront property is right on beautiful Napili Bay, a mere 50 to 150 steps into the amazing clear ocean water. Swimming, snorkeling, sun-bathing and stand up boarding are all available a few feet from your room. We are located along Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily housekeeping service and complimentary wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. Please note that our rooms do not have air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina