this is our second year staying here, and enjoy the condo and the access to the beach, which is one of our favorites on the island.
We have stayed in 107 and 207 and have had no complaints. Be warned that there is no air conditioning, but it isn't really a deal-breaker. And the place is noisy: not in a bad way, but birds, surf, voices tend to wake me up about 7, which is sleeping in for me, so i don't care. Nice and quiet after 10pm.
Napili is kinda away from everything, so you will have more driving time, especially as traffic on the island is nuts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint beachfront property is right on beautiful Napili Bay, a mere 50 to 150 steps into the amazing clear ocean water. Swimming, snorkeling, sun-bathing and stand up boarding are all available a few feet from your room. We are located along Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily housekeeping service and complimentary wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. Please note that our rooms do not have air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina