We stayed here for 10 days in unit 115 for our 25th anniversary. It was absolutely great. Everything was very clean and well taken care of. There were people working every day cleaning, fixing, and generally keeping the place up. Our unit was on the ground floor. All we had to do was open the sliding door walk across the lawn and we were on what the locals call Maui's nicest beach.
The units are very well cared for. While I wouldn't call them 'luxurious', they are very comfortable and well equipped. The kitchen had everything we need and lots of stuff we didn't. Most importantly it had a good coffee maker. We originally thought we would be eating out much of the time but we ended up eating in the condo most of the time because it was so comfortable and relaxing. There are numerous bbq's around the property.
The service was very good. We arrived late after the office was closed but there was an envelope waiting there to welcome us and give us all the info we needed. Our unit was cleaned every day. On the one occasion we had a minor complaint (the light outside our door was very bright) the owner took care of it right away. There was ice in the freezer for us on arrival (very important for that first drink!).
Before arriving I was concerned about the lack of A/C. Turns out it was not needed at all. Both end walls have slats which can be opened for very good cross air flow and it was very comfortable sleeping at night....and I'm a warm sleeper so having it cool is important. As an added benefit you are lulled to sleep by the sound of surf and gently woken in the morning by the birds. The resort is far enough from the main road that it is very quiet....no sounds of traffic at all.
The resort is located only 15 minutes from Lahaina and there is a market just down the street (Napili Market....walking distance) and another 5 minutes away (Star market).
I can't think of anything this resort could do better....wait.....maybe a hot tub would be nice. I'd return for another stay in a minute. Thanks Nipili Surf!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint beachfront property is right on beautiful Napili Bay, a mere 50 to 150 steps into the amazing clear ocean water. Swimming, snorkeling, sun-bathing and stand up boarding are all available a few feet from your room. We are located along Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily housekeeping service and complimentary wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. Please note that our rooms do not have air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina