My husband and I recently stayed at Noelani in unit 207 and had a wonderful experience. This was our first stay at Noelani and having stayed at other condos in Maui and the Big Island, we both agreed Noelani is our favorite. The staff does a wonderful job of keeping the grounds and unit welcoming, clean, and relaxed. The small complex is right on the ocean where you can see surfers, paddle boarders, turtles and whales (when in season). Services and experiences available at Noelani (at no extra cost) that we're not used to receiving in a condo: lei-making party, mai tai parties, and light housekeeping...quite a treat! Also be sure to try the BBQ that comes every Monday - every single bite is delicious and the prices are very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maui Vacation You've Always Dreamed Of........ Away from the tour busy crowds of high rise hotels and overdeveloped resort areas, there is a unique, private haven where you can still enjoy all the peace, tranquility and Aloha Spirit of Old Hawaii. Maui No Ka Oi! All of our Maui vacation condos for rent are oceanfront, not just ocean view, like so many other Maui vacation condo rentals. Enjoy the best of Maui in our oceanfront resort condos. Relax in our swimming pools, Jacuzzi, private lanais and tropical island setting, just steps from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Noelani Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noelani Condominium Hotel Lahaina
- Noelani Maui
- Noelani Condominium Resort Maui/Lahaina