I booked at the Noelani by recommendation from a friend who had stayed in suite #214. 214 was booked, so we ended up booking a ground floor suite. Lucky lucky lucky... I have stayed at several resorts and condos, bungalows all over the world. This is by far the closest I have ever been to the ocean I anywhere I have stayed! If we were any closer we'd be sharing our bed with the turtles! The waves break right in front of the condos, so you can hear them crashing way back in your rooms, as the single room cong a ground floor suite. There are are no randoms walking by as there is an estate to one side and nothing to the other, so if safety is your concern, need not worry. There is nothing better than grabbing a cup of locally grown coffee, stepping out onto the lawn off your porch, perching yourself on a rock overlooking the pailolo channel, and gazing over to the island of Molokai as the waves crash beneath your feet, while the turtles are fast asleep... and your the only one out there. try getting that at a resort!!
Im not much of a pool person, but they are very nice and quiet, perfect for children, or families. The jacuzzi is right of the rocks and couldnt get any closer to the ocean, and its HOT!
the only negatives i could find was the beach. the beach next to the resort is a public beach, at any time of the day there are local fishermen fishing there, so swimming isnt exactly my forte when i could be the one getting caught!! not only that i felt like i was getting in their way aswell. The beach isnt exactly a lounging beach either. nonetheless there are hundreds of beaches nearby. Also, with all the bedrooms at the back of the suites, they all have very large louvered windows with screens so you get great airflow through them, but this also makes it so sound isn't exactly confined within the bedroom... if you know what I mean. The positives of this place in my opinion far out weigh the negatives!!
We will definitely be coming back with friends or family to the Noelani. I couldnt think of a better place in maui for such a trip.
Also that dude who was crying about not having air conditioning shouldnt be coming to maui. There is an ocean with a constant air conditioning system at work, all you have to do is open your windows and allow it to enter!! this is by far one of the best things about maui. No one uses a/c here, it is not needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maui Vacation You've Always Dreamed Of........ Away from the tour busy crowds of high rise hotels and overdeveloped resort areas, there is a unique, private haven where you can still enjoy all the peace, tranquility and Aloha Spirit of Old Hawaii. Maui No Ka Oi! All of our Maui vacation condos for rent are oceanfront, not just ocean view, like so many other Maui vacation condo rentals. Enjoy the best of Maui in our oceanfront resort condos. Relax in our swimming pools, Jacuzzi, private lanais and tropical island setting, just steps from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Noelani Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noelani Condominium Hotel Lahaina
- Noelani Maui
- Noelani Condominium Resort Maui/Lahaina