I stayed here with my three daughters and parents April 13-20, 2014. We were in Unit #305, which has three bedrooms. The resort is a bit old, but generally the facilities are nice and it is in a good location. The pools are clean and perfect for kids to play in after a day of sightseeing and beaches. The grounds are well kept but the unit itself really seemed in need of an upgrade. The kitchen is well stocked and we did a lot of cooking. The disposal broke down and water was spilling on the floor one evening halfway through our stay, but I raised the issue to the staff the next morning and the Noelani workman came right away and replaced the disposal within that day.
As others have pointed out, the orientation was WAY too long. I left after 90 minutes and I think it went on for two hours total. Not the way you really want to spend your first morning in paradise. There was just too much irrelevant and tangential information provided, and it could have been done in 30 minutes. The Noelani is well located in terms of a supermarket, restaurants and other shops. The views from the 3rd and 4th floor balconies are simply spectacular. We enjoyed a number of amazing sunsets. You could snorkel out front, but we didn't and I didn't see many people doing so, because you would have to walk over large rocks to do so. Saw many turtles though, and accessible sandy beaches are located a few minutes away by car. There is one VERY small sandy beach area located about 100 meters away, but I also saw people fishing there and I would not want to risk getting hooked! Overall it was a nice place to stay. I don't think you can find many oceanfront 3 bedroom resorts in such a good location for the price we paid ($2663 including all taxes for 7 nights).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maui Vacation You've Always Dreamed Of........ Away from the tour busy crowds of high rise hotels and overdeveloped resort areas, there is a unique, private haven where you can still enjoy all the peace, tranquility and Aloha Spirit of Old Hawaii. Maui No Ka Oi! All of our Maui vacation condos for rent are oceanfront, not just ocean view, like so many other Maui vacation condo rentals. Enjoy the best of Maui in our oceanfront resort condos. Relax in our swimming pools, Jacuzzi, private lanais and tropical island setting, just steps from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Noelani Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noelani Condominium Hotel Lahaina
- Noelani Maui
- Noelani Condominium Resort Maui/Lahaina