We stayed in Noelani from 03/17-03/23. We loved our Studio Deluxe. It is very clean and is steps from Ocean. You cannot get that in any other Resort/Hotel. We loved the sunsets from our lanai.
There is a small beach within 2mins walk and our Son(4yrs) had tons of fun without having to drive anywhere else to get to beach.
Facility is well maintained and condo was cleaned every other day by their mtc staff. We loved the fact that they will do dishes as well if they are left in sink.
Overall this condo is a excellent value for the buck. Avg room rates in Maui during the week was 282 bucks, so we considered ourselves lucky to get such an excellent condo for 194 total. I heared during off season you can get the same thing for 120-150. But not sure. Also they did not offer us any AAA discount due to peak season. Probably they will during off-peak season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maui Vacation You've Always Dreamed Of........ Away from the tour busy crowds of high rise hotels and overdeveloped resort areas, there is a unique, private haven where you can still enjoy all the peace, tranquility and Aloha Spirit of Old Hawaii. Maui No Ka Oi! All of our Maui vacation condos for rent are oceanfront, not just ocean view, like so many other Maui vacation condo rentals. Enjoy the best of Maui in our oceanfront resort condos. Relax in our swimming pools, Jacuzzi, private lanais and tropical island setting, just steps from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Noelani Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noelani Condominium Hotel Lahaina
- Noelani Maui
- Noelani Condominium Resort Maui/Lahaina