Royal Lahaina Resort
US$333
US$314
US$280
Official Website
Kaanapali Beach Hotel(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$237
US$419
US$388
  • Beachfront
Aston at Papakea Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$292
Hotels.com
US$457
US$1,093
US$1,053
US$402
Hotelpower.com
Lahaina Shores Beach Resort(Lahaina)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
4,300 results
All reviewsthe cottagestower roomgarden cottagepineapple waterroyal scoopocean viewblack rockour honeymoonwhalers villagemain towerbreakfast buffetfree trolleybeach barwelcome homekaanapali beachbeautiful beachmai tais
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We spent 4 nights (March 23 - 27, 2014) at this resort and enjoyed every minute. The staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was very comfortable . . . enjoyed the ability to close off the light from the area of the sink and refrigerator with the lovely mahogany colored blinds. Everything was exceptionally clean. The luau was the BEST entertainment with great food and fantastic hula dancers. Beautiful beach area with chairs and towels furnished for the guests. Also the transportation to downtown Lahaina and the nearby shopping mall was easily accessible. Would definitely book another stay on a return trip to Maui.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a balcony. The view is worth the small upcharge.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Alice J
RLR_SAGER, Manager at Royal Lahaina Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Aloha Alice. Thank you for the 5 star rating. Glad to read that you enjoyed the resort and found us to be a great vacation value. We pride ourselves on offering our guests a world-class setting, friendly professional service and great value so it is always great to hear from guests that we have been successful in that endeavor. Mahalo.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This was my first time to Maui. I had read a lot of reviews before booking at the Royal Lahaina and I have to say, I am so glad I picked Royal Lahaina. The front desk staff was great, housekeeping keep us stocked, Everyone we came in contact with was a great experience. The hotel was clean and the rooms in the tower were great. Loved the bed and pillows.
I suggest to everyone to get the paradise package for the valet parking, 2 drinks everyday, and the in room safe it was worth it.
The Beach is the best spot in Maui, we spent a lot of time traveling around Maui and didn't find a better beach. The sunsets are truly amazing at the Royal Lahaina, every night they put on a lighting of the touches that goes along with the sunset, perfect!!!

I travel for a living and see a lot of hotels and hotel staff, I must say the Royal Lahaina is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. I will be staying here every time I come to Maui...

My wife and I could not have picked a better location for 15th wedding anniversary.

Thank you Royal Lahaina staff for making it the best vacation ever.

John and Amy

Room Tip: Anything with a ocean view it is a must....
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John B

Aloha John. Thank you for the very kind review and for having selected Maui and the Royal Lahaina to celebrate your 15th Wedding Anniversary. So glad you were pleased with your choice. Although I am obviously biased, I couldn't agree more with the title of your review! We will definitely look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit. Mahalo.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Beautiful resort. Extremely friendly staff. They make everyone feel welcome. Guest relations was fantastic. If you aren't sure of what to do go and talk to them. They're full of great ideas and will help with making your vacation amazing. Fantastic golfing, tennis courts, multiple pools and the Ocean in your backyard.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robbehr

Aloha Rob. So happy that you enjoyed your stay and especially the service that you received. We hope we can welcome you back to the resort in the future. Mahalo.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had never been to Maui and were used to the Outrigger on the Beach at Waikiki so looked for something comparable. We had such a bad experience with renting a condo last year that
we opted for a hotel and really really really wanted to be right on the beach. The Royal Lahaina
was nearly perfect. I said nearly because of three things. One is the parking lot, Smallest spaces I have ever seen. I usually had to wait for my husband to back our before I could get it the car. I don;t know if they want people to use the valet parking or what. The second thing is their wireless internet connection,. Not only did you have to register every day, but usually several times a day, And sometimes even in the middle of something it would throw you out and you would have to re-register. I just thought it was kind of unusual because it seemed like they catered to a lot of business types. The last thing is so trivial I hesitate to mention it but I was kind of surprised that there were not many shops in the hotel. As far as I could tell there was one odd jewelry store and a sort of convenience store with clothes,. I guess I am just more used to the Outrigger with a lot of shops. But never fear, we managed to contribute to the economy of Maui through the shops in Lahaina especially the Whale Foundation shop/ All in all I would highly recommend it, in fact I already have to my brother in law and his wife and I think they are planning on staying there in September. We will be back in two years.Next time we go were are planning on an Ocean Front room not the Ocean View. I thought that;s what we had this time but I messed up. We decided next time to just spend the whole time on Maui,.

Forgot, we stayed in the tower which was recommended on tripadvisor and I could see them re-roofing and working on the cottages. I just like to be up.
Also,love the happy hour!!!!!
pam

Room Tip: I thought we had booked the OCean View, I meant to but we ended up with Partial OCean view, which is fine but what the hell, you might as well go a little higher and get a view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pam323_13

Aloha Pam. Thank you for the kind review, the referral to your brother in law and for the plans to return in two years. The parking spaces are a little tight at resort, I can attest to this as I park here everyday! With 500 guest rooms and a very popular evening luau we have a lot of cars to accommodate in a set area, so the lot is set up to insure that all guests can have a spot. I am currently working with our wi-if provider to find a solution to the registering issue. I am happy to advise that we have made some great improvements with this service including our ability to now offer a free in-room wi-if option and I hope to have this registering issue resolved very soon. Mahalo.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

There was a group of 6 of us that stayed at the RoyalLahaina. We were there 12 days in March. The location was perfect. We were within walking distance of several other hotels/restaurants. We booked tours right at the resort. We ate at the restaurant several times. The sunset ceremony was beautiful. The rooms were clean and the stag were all super friendly and willing to,help. I wish there was free wifi in the rooms but going to the lobby wasn't that bad. A store is located right on the grounds and carries everything you could possibly want, cheaper than ABC stores. I will be going back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Wonda666

Aloha. Thank you very much for the positive review. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the resort and plan on returning. We do offer free wi-if at the resort, both in the public areas like the lobby and in the guest rooms. In the guest rooms we offer a free option that is set up for basic use (texting, email, etc). There is also a paid premium speed option for guest rooms which costs $9.95 per day and is designed for streaming videos and internet activity which requires higher bandwidth. Mahalo.