We had the pleasure of staying at Banyan Bed and Breakfast for our leadership seminar. All of us live in Hawai'i so we already know of the beauty of the islands and of Maui in particular. But we had not heard of the Banyan B&B and were very pleased with the accommodations. The rooms are very well taken care of and renovated to be completely comfortable. The large house was especially good to have use of as a central meeting and dining area. The kitchen is large and well equipped. We used the BBQ grill and a few of us got to enjoy the pool. We wish we had more time to just relax and take it all in but what little time we had there we very much enjoyed and look forward to coming back, as a group or with our families. Mahalo (thank you) to Marty for being such a welcoming and understanding host.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banyan Tree House, a Maui bed and breakfast with 3 cottages and 4 suites in a wonderful, old plantation house. A quiet retreat in a central island location that is close, yet wonderfully removed from Maui's hotel / resort beachfront crowds. Simply overflowing with Aloha and Hawaii-ana. Giant tropical trees create a peaceful, shady 2.11 Acre oasis a midst giant tropical trees, flowers and sunny open lawns with a 50' swimming pool and Jacuzzi and fully equipped Yoga Studiio There is an additional total $400 cleaning charge when renting the entire property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Banyan Bed and Breakfast Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Banyan Tree House Hotel Makawao
- Banyan Bed And Breakfast Retreat Maui/Makawao, Hawaii